Thursday, February 16, 2012

DIY Wedding Hanging Decorations

Here are a selection of easy to make Wedding Hanging Decorations


What you need:
  • foam ball - they come in a range of sizes
  • paint
  • glue and glue gun
  • decorations
  • ribbon
  • pins

Paint your foam balls so that the colour compliments the decorations you have chosen.


With your glue gun adhere you decorations.  Here I used a packet of scrapbooking flowers


To hang your decoration glue, then pin a length of ribbon at the desired length.



I also added a few embellishments with some pearls





This is a really cheap alternative.  I used a second book and cut out flower shapes.




To give an extra dimension I used tracing paper and pages from an old book.





Here I went with a black and white theme.



And this one is made from paua shell


The option is endless and can be made to fit any theme, or colour scheme

No comments:

Post a Comment